- B.A., Biological Sciences, University of Delaware
- M.S., Biological Sciences, University of Delaware
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I (BIO 202)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II (BIO 203)
- Introduction to Biology I (BIO 211)
- Introduction to Biology II (BIO 212)
- First Year Student Experience (UNV 101)
It is my goal to support student learning with effective active learning strategies. By incorporating a variety of teaching methods including process-oriented guided inquiry learning (POGIL) and case-based learning, I aim to engage students with diverse learning styles. In addition to facilitating learning of the subject matter, I want to equip students with skills and approaches that will encourage their development as lifelong learners. In my classroom, students can expect to be an integral member of a learning environment that relies on collaboration, discussion, inquiry, metacognition, growth, and inclusion.